We wanted to bring 2 roles to the attention of your members. HOUSING FOR WOMEN. The social housing landlord Housing for Women is seeking a new Chief Executive. The organisation owns/manages homes for approximately 800 women in London, as well as running some special projects targeted at particular challenges, including women leaving prison with dependent […]
Archive | January, 2013
Login or create your account
- Can you help with my project? March 2, 2017
- Check Out Our Events List January 31, 2017
- Vision Board Party December 5, 2016
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Just a little reminder of a couple things:
1. You can apply to write articles for the site or post your thoughts, findings on the site, as long and it’s not spam, abusive or offensive in any way.
2. Any articles that are found to be offensive will be removed and frequent of offenders banned. I’m we will not be called upon to do…[Read more]