CMI’s recent research,The Power of Role Models, has prompted calls for a new generation of younger, home-grown and female role models to be highlighted in an effort to encourage and inspire women to aim for leadership roles. Download the CMI FREE infographic which highlights some of the eye-opening statistics on what currently inspires the UK workplace and […]
Author Archive | Admin Team
Over the past week or so, as we’ve geared up to International Women’s Day 2014 there have been a number of interesting reports and articles in the media. Many of these have been prompted by the CMI WiM push to reconsider the importance of role models to and for women and the call to reassess the […]
Those of you who were around last year will remember the WiM/CMI first joint event with keynote speaker Cherry Blair. Well we are pleased to announce the second WiM / CMI joint event will be taking place on the evening of the 9th October 2013. This year we have a number […]
We are pleased to have a number of Patrons to our network. Ron Simpson CFCMI CFCIPD M Ed A chartered manager and company director, Ron was a previous East Midlands Regional Chair of the Chartered Management Institute and President of its Leicestershire and Rutland Branch. As proprietor of the Rutland based consultancy RMJS […]
Login or create your account
- Nominations Are Open EMWA 2018 March 17, 2018
- Diversity & Discrimination in the Charitable Sector March 14, 2018
- Interesting Opportunity – Could it be you! March 9, 2018
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...