East Midlands Women’s Awards 2018
With the changes to Data Protection and Data Privacy coming into force at the end of May 2018, we wish to draw to your attention the General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR). Many of the requirements brought in by GDPR already exist and in place in most businesses, the changes make it more clear to users […]
Interesting Opportunity – Could it be you! Looking for female CEOs of companies with 10+ staff who might be interested in taking part in a Channel 4 TV programme (you and your staff). Interviews taking place week 19th March. If you’re interested in finding out more complete the form below using subject heading ‘Interesting Opportunity’.
Women in Top Leadership Positions Females in Top Leadership Positions Around the World The topic of gender equality in leadership roles such as C-suite positions (CEO, CFO, COO etc.) and board-level involvement is important, and many efforts have been made to progress in this area. Here at Market Inspector, we created a map showcasing the percentage of […]
We are pleased to announce the launch of a great new awards event to raise the profile of our East Midlands heroines. Now those amongst you who attend local business events on a regular basis might ask ‘What sector can we possibly have left to recognise?’ A fair point since it does sometimes feel that […]
Login or create your account
- Get Your EMWA Gala Awards Tickets May 23, 2018
- DATA PRIVACY NOTICE May 23, 2018
- FAMILY FUN DAY & MODEST FASHION SHOW April 23, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...