We are working away in the background preparing a whole new range of events which we know you will benefit from. So do check out our events page over the coming weeks and months as this page will be updated regularly. http://womeninmanagement.info/events/
The campaign against the withdrawal of the proposal to review the EU Directive on Maternity Leave bore fruits. Although the European Commission finally decided in July 2015 to withdraw this proposal, due to the campaign, we were able to obtain from the Commission a commitment to present in 2016 a new initiative reconciling work and family […]
If you’re still struggling, with the idea of volunteer rights just imagine instead of volunteering, you’ve asked someone to make you a cake. You say, “Hey, would you like to make me a cake for our bake sale?” and they go, “Oh yes, I would LOVE to make a cake for the cause! Thank you for […]
We were very pleased to have the Big Shop officially opened by High Sheriff Andrew Brown and supported by Town Mayor David Ainslie, along with Women In the High Street (WITHS) lead for Sandra Pollock. The initiative was well received by traders and those who visited Uppingham on the day. From the point of view of WITHS we […]
Our newest network group is soon to be launched, find our more here Looking forward to seeing you there!
For those of you who were unable to join us at the Women in the High Street, in Market towns event yesterday evening, we were able to take a few pictures of the event to share with you. Clearly these will not really demonstrate the excellent talk we had from Sara O’Regan, owner and Director […]
Login or create your account
- Check Out Our Events List January 31, 2017
- Vision Board Party December 5, 2016
- Check Out Our Events November 13, 2016
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...