A recent article by the Fast Company based on data provide by LinkedIn (yes, you’ve noticed that the Fast Company is my latest place for interesting articles) discussing the fact that their data shows that women between certain age groups change jobs more frequently than men do. I found this quite interesting as my husband […]
I was pleased and at the same time amazed to see this article pop up in my LinkedIn feed because the topic is one that has been discussed in one of my female groups several times over the past few years. Being a group of gifted and successful women we’ve seen this happen too many times. […]
Many of us will be getting involved in one way or another today the 8th March to celebration International Women’s Day. We will be sharing and hearing many very important messages from all across the world on what still needs to be done to improve the plight of millions of women on our planet. We […]
The International Women in Leadership (iWiL) is a project that I have been working on since 2013 as a result of the increasing interest we have had from women and men all over the world. The team has decided to launch the iWiL project here inside Women In Management UK . Our intentions are […]
Login or create your account
- EMWA Supports the Equation Charity February 20, 2018
- Female Managerial Progression February 16, 2018
- Women Leading in Law – Balancing the Books January 22, 2018
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...