A recent article by the Fast Company based on data provide by LinkedIn (yes, you’ve noticed that the Fast Company is my latest place for interesting articles) discussing the fact that their data shows that women between certain age groups change jobs more frequently than men do. I found this quite interesting as my husband […]
The International Women in Leadership (iWiL) is a project that I have been working on since 2013 as a result of the increasing interest we have had from women and men all over the world. The team has decided to launch the iWiL project here inside Women In Management UK . Our intentions are […]
The campaign against the withdrawal of the proposal to review the EU Directive on Maternity Leave bore fruits. Although the European Commission finally decided in July 2015 to withdraw this proposal, due to the campaign, we were able to obtain from the Commission a commitment to present in 2016 a new initiative reconciling work and family […]
If you’re still struggling, with the idea of volunteer rights just imagine instead of volunteering, you’ve asked someone to make you a cake. You say, “Hey, would you like to make me a cake for our bake sale?” and they go, “Oh yes, I would LOVE to make a cake for the cause! Thank you for […]
I am launching a new programme called ‘Time Management for Women’. I’m offering our WIMUK members a few free places on the first webinar. Free places on this first webinar are limited, so sign up now to register for your place. Use this link to find out more about the session and to register. If […]
The Female Influence on Market Town High Streets Thursday September 11th 2014 – The Falcon Hotel, Uppingham, Rutland LE15 9PY The market town of Uppingham is thriving and was recently invited to Round Table discussions at 10 Downing Street to discuss the town’s achievements and next steps. Its town centre has seen considerable recent private […]
Login or create your account
- Can you help with my project? March 2, 2017
- Check Out Our Events List January 31, 2017
- Vision Board Party December 5, 2016
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Just a little reminder of a couple things:
1. You can apply to write articles for the site or post your thoughts, findings on the site, as long and it’s not spam, abusive or offensive in any way.
2. Any articles that are found to be offensive will be removed and frequent of offenders banned. I’m we will not be called upon to do…[Read more]