We were very pleased to have the Big Shop officially opened by High Sheriff Andrew Brown and supported by Town Mayor David Ainslie, along with Women In the High Street (WITHS) lead for Sandra Pollock. The initiative was well received by traders and those who visited Uppingham on the day. From the point of view of WITHS we […]
Following our second Uppingham Business Womens’ event, at which we heard from three female busines owners Caroline Wardle, Stacey Orr and Samantha Houghton, we are pleased to share with you a short picture slideshow from that evening. Caroline Wardle who started her career in the armed forces shared her journey and how from her role as an Air […]
“Are you a mother of a young child and the breadwinner in your family? Does your husband/partner work 30 hours or less a week? If you answered yes to these questions, our study at University of Lincoln is for you. The study is looking at parents’ attitudes and the ways in which families organise work […]
Strategy Master Classes are small invite only sessions, for individuals who are serious about making changes in their career and/or businesses. As a serious business owner, director or leader it is sometimes difficult to find opportunities to share problems or issues with your peers, gain their insights, seek inspiration and further hone your skills in a […]
Christmas wishes to all of our members and friends at this special time of year. Probably the only time of year when even adults are allowed to behave live children, so I’m looking forward to letting my hair down, singing carols, eating too much and sleeping through some good movies. Most of all spending time with […]
Login or create your account
- Check Out Our Events List January 31, 2017
- Vision Board Party December 5, 2016
- Check Out Our Events November 13, 2016
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...