We are working away in the background preparing a whole new range of events which we know you will benefit from. So do check out our events page over the coming weeks and months as this page will be updated regularly. http://womeninmanagement.info/events/
The campaign against the withdrawal of the proposal to review the EU Directive on Maternity Leave bore fruits. Although the European Commission finally decided in July 2015 to withdraw this proposal, due to the campaign, we were able to obtain from the Commission a commitment to present in 2016 a new initiative reconciling work and family […]
We were very pleased to have the Big Shop officially opened by High Sheriff Andrew Brown and supported by Town Mayor David Ainslie, along with Women In the High Street (WITHS) lead for Sandra Pollock. The initiative was well received by traders and those who visited Uppingham on the day. From the point of view of WITHS we […]
Mentoring for Women by Women We are pleased to be able to announce that the next Horizon Mentoring® programme cohort introduction session will take place on 29th August in Nottingham. Horizon Mentoring® A programme designed to support you in your career or business. Make progress on those areas you’ve been struggling with through amazing and tested programme, or just […]
The Big Shop is the next event planned for Uppingham which will also be run in partnership between WIMUK, Women in The High Street and Uppingham First promoting Business Women in the Market Town is a whole day event. The aim of this event is to increase footfall into Uppingham, with a highlight on female […]
Our newest network group is soon to be launched, find our more here Looking forward to seeing you there!
Login or create your account
- Can you help with my project? March 2, 2017
- Check Out Our Events List January 31, 2017
- Vision Board Party December 5, 2016
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...