In preparation for setting up the Horizon Mentoring Scheme the team undertook a lengthy research process to identify what best practice already existed and to learn from this.
In addition we have used the already extensive experience and knowledge of our team members, who have themselves previously set up mentoring programmes within organisations and community settings.
We have use some of this information to help us to develop the Horizon programme and to enhance its procedures and progresses.
We would like to thank those individuals, organisations and websites who have made their materials, knowledge and information so readily available.
Reference & Citations:
- Princes Trust: Seven Steps to Setting up a mentoring project
- National Mentoring Programme: Diagnostic Tool
- Klasen and Clutterbuck: Questions to establish organisational readiness for coaching.
- Graduate School of Business & Economics: Mentoring Programme, Mentee Guidelines 2011
- www.bpw bpw-international.org/services/bpw bpw-services services-mentoring.htm
- Dr Anotonia Prantoja, ASPIRA, Starting a Mentoring Programme
- LA Trobe University: Mentee Information