The International Women in Leadership (iWiL) is a project that I have been working on since 2013 as a result of the increasing interest we have had from women and men all over the world. The team has decided to launch the iWiL project here inside Women In Management UK . Our intentions are […]
Tag Archives | featured
At Women In Management we feel it is important to promote the sharing of information and utilize the resources readily available to all our members. With this in mind we have created the Women In Management Mentoring Scheme known as Horizon. Join Horizon as a Mentor or a Mentee
Hear what our Mentors and Mentees think about the Horizon Programme. On this page you will find: Video clips with feedback from our pilot programme Slideshow photo compilations If you would like to comment on your experience of the programme either by providing us with: a video clip or completing our programme evaluation form […]
Women In Management events are interesting, lively, informative and contribute to your personal and professional development. Come along and see what all the talk is about. Check out our list of events taking place all across the UK.
Find out about the benefits of joining Women In Management
Performance Coaching is an effective tool for supporting senior managers to maintain and improve their individual influence, performance and results. Coaching is now used as a matter of course in most FTSE 100 organisations. Find your ideal business coach… or perhaps become one yourself
Login or create your account
- Check Out Our Events List January 31, 2017
- Vision Board Party December 5, 2016
- Check Out Our Events November 13, 2016
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...