13 top awards presented in one amazing evening.
Celebrate the success of your achievements and those of your organisation with your peers at The 2013 East Midlands Business Achievement Awards which will be held at the wonderful Devonshire Place on the evening of Friday 10th May 2013.
Guests will enjoy an impressive ceremony, starting with a champagne reception and followed by an exquisite three-course meal. It will be a night of celebration for all attendees, not just the finalists.
Receive recognition from your industry and peers by nominating yourself, a colleague or your team for one or more of the inaugural Business Achievement Awards:
- East Midlands Business Leadership Award
- WiM East Midlands Achievement Award
- East Midlands Consultant of the Year
- East Midlands Best Consultancy Newcomer or Student
- East Midlands Best Consultancy Project
- East Midlands Most Outstanding Training Centre (Consultancy)
- East Midlands Best Large Consultancy Practice
- East Midlands Best Small Consultancy Practice
- East Midlands Student of the Year
- East Midlands Manager of the Year
- East Midlands Volunteer Award
- East Midlands Centre Award
- East Midlands Organisation of the Year Award
All entries are judged by a panel of independent experts selected for their expertise and knowledge of each category specialism.
How to Enter:
1. Visit www.managers.org.uk/emawards2012
2. Choose a category to enter
3. Complete the entry form
4. Return to: email@example.com by Friday 12th April 2013.