WiM has joined forces to host the Mothers in Management conference in Brussels on 8th February 2013. The title of the conference Family Friendly Enterprises.
Representing WiM and the UK at this European event will be:
- Sandra Pollock, WiM National Chair and Director of Open Mind Coaching UK ,
- Janet Woollett, WiM National Deputy Chair,
- Ron Simpson, Chair of Uppingham Business Forum (Ron is a national patron of Women In Management (WiM) in the UK) .
- Aimee Holland, Director of Grow My Profit.
Topics to be covered in the conference include Pioneering Women Leaders, Best Practice in Small and Medium Size Employers (SMEs) and Women on Company Boards. We hope that this will be more than an opportunity to discuss this important economic and socially impactful topic, but that we will emerge with clear steps that all countries and businesses will be able to act on to improve our business strategies and maintain balance in the home.
Programme Schedule and complete list of speakers Mothers in Management: Family Friendly Enterprises Programme Schedule
We have honored to work with all of our partners
- The Malta Institute of Management (MIM)
- The European Economic and Social Commission (EESC)
- Open Mind Coaching UK
in hosting this conference. We thank all of our speakers and contributors for their support and willingness to contribute to what should be an enlightening debate. We look forward to reporting on the outcome and any follow up activities.