Over the next one and half years I will be joining other Commissioners to answer this question. My role will involve travelling across the UK and asking questions and exploring how stakeholders such as tenants, the government, local authorities, private companies and not for profit organisations can work together to develop something bigger and better than the sum of their parts. As this project is being led by the National Housing Federation you will not be surprised to learn that we are particularly interested in the role that housing associations can play given the current economic climate. It will be a pleasure to draw upon my own experience as a Non Executive Director on a Housing Association and as a former Senior Manager in a regeneration company and look forward to playing my part in helping to answer this complex question.https://greatplaces.housing.org.uk/
Login or create your account
- FAMILY FUN DAY & MODEST FASHION SHOW April 23, 2018
- Still Supporting Charity with Our Pics April 21, 2018
- What Makes a Good Place to live? March 23, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
burglary business coaching crime Derby digital marketing equality Feature featured Female Managers Finds home homepage Horizon Induction Join keeping safe Leicester Mentees Mentor Mentoring Mentors Networking Nottingham online business Opportunities Patron Personal development Reports safety social media Star Mentor Surveys theft WiM WiM Award WIM Leicester WiM London women Womens groups womens safety
Recent Member Activity
Viewing 1 - 3 of 10 items