Over the next one and half years I will be joining other Commissioners to answer this question. My role will involve travelling across the UK and asking questions and exploring how stakeholders such as tenants, the government, local authorities, private companies and not for profit organisations can work together to develop something bigger and better than the sum of their parts. As this project is being led by the National Housing Federation you will not be surprised to learn that we are particularly interested in the role that housing associations can play given the current economic climate. It will be a pleasure to draw upon my own experience as a Non Executive Director on a Housing Association and as a former Senior Manager in a regeneration company and look forward to playing my part in helping to answer this complex question.https://greatplaces.housing.org.uk/
Login or create your account
- FAMILY FUN DAY & MODEST FASHION SHOW April 23, 2018
- Still Supporting Charity with Our Pics April 21, 2018
- What Makes a Good Place to live? March 23, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Just a little reminder of a couple things:
1. You can apply to write articles for the site or post your thoughts, findings on the site, as long and it’s not spam, abusive or offensive in any way.
2. Any articles that are found to be offensive will be removed and frequent of offenders banned. I’m we will not be called upon to do…[Read more]