Welcome to the London Region’s area on our website. This is a specific area where all WiM London members can link up, ask questions, sharing information. Come on, get involved. Make London shine.
Archive | August, 2011
Welcome to the East Midlands Region
I love living in the East Midlands, there is always so much going on, the mix of cultures, peoples, creativity and innovation. I love the mix of all this difference. If you live in the East Midlands, in the counties of Leicestershire and Rutland, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, and Lincolnshire, please join in and share what’s happening […]
Getting on Our Preferred Coaches Directory
WiM UK community members include women and men from all sectors, who are interested in further developing their professional skills. We can offer Coaches and Coaching organisations an opportunity to be listed in our directory. For our members this directory may be their first place to visit when they are looking to find a suitable […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.