Although there has been progress made over the past decade which as seen an increase in the numbers of women moving further up the corporate ladder to boardroom positions, many would agree that there is still more to be done. Recent reports continue to outline the inequality in gender pay and board room positions. Even […]
Archive | September, 2011
Things are getting busier here in the East Midlands and we have a few events coming up over the next couple months. We are looking for people to do some short right ups on the events they attend. So if you’d like to come along and then put pen to paper to briefly feedback on […]
Women In Management events are interesting, lively, informative and contribute to your personal and professional development. Come along and see what all the talk is about. Check out our list of events taking place all across the UK.
Each time I clean our bathroom, in particular under the basin itself, I am reminded of an interesting conversation I had with one of my Business clients by the name of Keith. I can’t remember exactly what point we were discussing at the time, but it was around the different prospective that women bring to […]
Login or create your account
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...