Diane Eaton has been a corporate member of CMI for just over a year. She took part in the pilot Horizon Mentoring programme which held its first induction event in October 2011. Here she tells us a little about herself and how she honed her skills which are now being put to good use to mentor others. […]
Archive | November, 2011
There were 28 people in attendance at our induction day to launch the pilot for our programme. We were able to squeeze in 12 pairs (Mentors/Mentees) having originally agreed on a pilot of 10 pairs. Attendees came from far and wide bringing with them a mix of skills, talents, knowledge and career levels. All have a keen interest in […]
Login or create your account
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...