To celebrate International Womens Day 2012 To celebrate International Women’s Day 2012, Karen Beckwith organised Let’s talk business, which was co-hosted with University Centre Peterborough and Facilitated by Sandy Eaton. It was a really good event, with lots of opportunity for networking and making good contacts. There were around 45 people in attendance. This […]
Archive | March, 2012
These are some pictures taken at the WiM Leicester event on Personal Safey. The speaker and trainer for the evening was Matthew Watson of Optimum Performance. As you will see it was a really interactive, fun and informative session. Its been a while getting this up, but I hope you enjoy it the pictures. WiM […]
Login or create your account
- Press Release: EAST MIDLANDS WOMENS AWARDS -NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN WITH TWO NEW CATEGORIES February 15, 2019
- Headline Sponsor 2019 February 10, 2019
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]