Success comes from a combination of ability, ambition and the good fortune to be sponsored by people who love to nurture new talent. How have people in your past contributed to your success? How do you pay it forward at each stage of your professional progression?
Archive | May, 2012
Visit to Malta – National Chair
This year has been quite a busy time for WiM National and an invitation to attend and speak at the Malta Institute of Management’s Women In Management Conference last week (10th May 2012), was another of the exiting event. As National Chair it is always a pleasure when I am asked to speak on behalf […]
Kenneth OE Sundin – SME Academy
Hi all – and thank you Sandra for inviting me to this network! A short introduction of myself to start with: I have been working in the ICT-industry for more than 25 years in several own companies and also as partner and hired Managing Director / CEO. At the same time I have been involved […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.