Success comes from a combination of ability, ambition and the good fortune to be sponsored by people who love to nurture new talent. How have people in your past contributed to your success? How do you pay it forward at each stage of your professional progression?
Archive | May, 2012
This year has been quite a busy time for WiM National and an invitation to attend and speak at the Malta Institute of Management’s Women In Management Conference last week (10th May 2012), was another of the exiting event. As National Chair it is always a pleasure when I am asked to speak on behalf […]
Hi all – and thank you Sandra for inviting me to this network! A short introduction of myself to start with: I have been working in the ICT-industry for more than 25 years in several own companies and also as partner and hired Managing Director / CEO. At the same time I have been involved […]
Login or create your account
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...