Introduction Understanding the non-verbal messages exchanged between you and your prospective client can provide you with powerful insight, tools and techniques to improve your negotiating skills, higher confidence and achieve greater success. Who is this for? Anyone wishing to improve their negotiation competence to achieve greater effectiveness in winning business and gain greater confidence in […]
Archive | July, 2012
Would you like to be more confident about what you do? Wish you could speak up more at work? Wish you could say ‘no’ more often and without feeling guilty? Do you want to be able to assertive more control over your life and situations? The level of confidence you have will affect the way […]
From the 13th – 16th November 2012 London will host the largest conference in Europe. Entrepreneurs 2012 boasts 50 Keynote speakers sharing their knowledge and extensive experience in business. The event will interest those looking for inspiration on developing an entrepreneurial mindset and tips on leveraging technology to boost start-ups. The impressive line up of […]
Networking – helping you to realise your full potential by becoming a more effective and confident networker Introduction Network with confidence and you’ll find just how powerful the results are and how much fun it can be! Networking helps you create more connections, raise your visibility, increase your self-confidence and results. In the longer term, […]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18903391 I enjoyed reading this piece today. It is a well written and informative piece from the BBC. I did not get to see the programme last night. It is truly time for the facts to come out and to be accepted and the history of black people in the UK to be shared […]
The WiM London Women on Boards Event took place on 27 June 2012 at the City Business Library. Our speaker for the evening was Dr Shaheena Janjhua-Jivraj, who was joined by Boardwalk Co-Founder Lady Kitty Chisholm. The evening provided an opportunity for the team at WiM London and our delegates to facilitate the exchange of […]
Login or create your account
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...