Acknowledging government and public concern about the need to engage local communities in the forthcoming elections for Police and Crime Commissioners, CMI East Midlands, in partnership with Neighbourhood Watch and the Rutland Voluntary Sector Consortium, is sponsoring two public hustings for candidates seeking to be elected as Police and Crime Commissioner for Leicestershire and Rutland. […]
Archive | October, 2012
Due to the changes to the structure of CMI currently taking place, the CMI East Midlands Regional Forum, which includes WiM and IC, decided at the Forum meeting 13 October 2012 to postpone its planned awards and awards dinner due to take place on 23 November 2012 until after the changes. This will ensure that […]
Login or create your account
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- 2020 Nominations Are Now Open January 6, 2020
- Ghana setting the example December 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...