I know, it’s nearing the end of the year and we’ve habitually began thinking about what we are going to do to improve things during the coming year. Anyone who follows me knows that this is something that I do, not only as a habit, but because it gets me focused to step up several […]
Archive | December, 2012
Focus Me Strategy Master Classes
Strategy Master Classes are small invite only sessions, for individuals who are serious about making changes in their career and/or businesses. As a serious business owner, director or leader it is sometimes difficult to find opportunities to share problems or issues with your peers, gain their insights, seek inspiration and further hone your skills in a […]
Christmas wishes to all of our members and friends at this special time of year. Probably the only time of year when even adults are allowed to behave live children, so I’m looking forward to letting my hair down, singing carols, eating too much and sleeping through some good movies. Most of all spending time with […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.