We wanted to bring 2 roles to the attention of your members. HOUSING FOR WOMEN. The social housing landlord Housing for Women is seeking a new Chief Executive. The organisation owns/manages homes for approximately 800 women in London, as well as running some special projects targeted at particular challenges, including women leaving prison with dependent […]
Archive | January, 2013
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers burglary business coaching crime Derby East Midlands equality Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join keeping safe Leicester Mentees Mentor Mentoring Mentors Networking Nottingham online business Patron Personal development Reports safety Star Mentor Surveys theft WiM WiM Award WIM Leicester WiM London women Womens groups
Recent Member Activity
Viewing 1 - 3 of 10 items