I am carrying out a project on gender inequality in the workplace. I was wondering if you would want to partake in my primary research. My research question is: What can leaders do to challenge discrimination against women in the corporate sector in the UK? In order to conduct some primary research I have included […]
Archive | March, 2013
Following on from the Women In Management (WiM) event at the IEC building in London in November 2012, we are delighted to be able to share with you CMI and WiM’s White Paper on Women in Leadership. The paper was released on Friday 8 March to coincide with International Women’s Day. The paper shows that pay […]
There is quite a lot going on to celebration International Women Day today. I will be posting information as it comes in. If there is anything you would like us to highlight today and for the remainder of the month, please let us know. Here are some of thing activities and information we’ve been informed about so […]
Identifying your career goals or the next role you want to take on is only the first step. If you want to advance in your career, you need to take charge of your career development. Fortunately, your organisation, and more specifically its employee performance and talent management programmes, likely have lots of resources available to […]
Mrs Moneypenny’s Career Advice for Ambitious Women by Heather McGregor, London, Portfolio Penguin, 2012 This month, the bestselling page is devoted to Mrs Moneypenny’s Career Advice for Ambitious Women by Heather McGregor An accessible and witty guide is presented to help women get ahead in the workplace. The book consists of ten tips considered chapter […]
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...