CMI’s recent research,The Power of Role Models, has prompted calls for a new generation of younger, home-grown and female role models to be highlighted in an effort to encourage and inspire women to aim for leadership roles. Download the CMI FREE infographic which highlights some of the eye-opening statistics on what currently inspires the UK workplace and […]
Archive | March, 2014
Over the past week or so, as we’ve geared up to International Women’s Day 2014 there have been a number of interesting reports and articles in the media. Many of these have been prompted by the CMI WiM push to reconsider the importance of role models to and for women and the call to reassess the […]
Login or create your account
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...