Introducing one of our new content writers We’ve recently put a call out for content writers for our site and we’ve received a good response. It is our pleasure to introduce one of our new writers, Jade Waddy. You can find out a little more about Jade through her brief blog at the end of the article. Do give us your […]
Archive | June, 2014
The Importance of Sleep
Personally, I regard myself as someone who needs to get enough sleep. If I fail in getting enough sleep it soon catches up with me and it’s clear for every one to see. The quality and attention to detail of my work suffers and I am more stressed and less than happy. Doctors have stressed […]
Authentic Leadership Secrets
A short snippet to get you thinking about your leadership and it’s effectiveness. We were invited to an event to discuss “Secrets of the Global Best” How Conscious Companies are Outperforming all the Rest. Details on the event can be found through the link below. We found this short video thought provoking, so decided to share […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.