Our Mission To inspire women of all ages to unlock their true potential and aspire to achieve their dreams. Our Vision To create an environment where women and girls across all business sectors and communities can easily achieve their full potential, develop new skills and aspire to the career roles and positions of their dreams. […]
Archive | July, 2014
The Female Influence on Market Town High Streets Thursday September 11th 2014 – The Falcon Hotel, Uppingham, Rutland LE15 9PY The market town of Uppingham is thriving and was recently invited to Round Table discussions at 10 Downing Street to discuss the town’s achievements and next steps. Its town centre has seen considerable recent private […]
Login or create your account
- Update on EMWA December 11, 2019
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...