“Mumpreneurship” is a term that has been around for some time now. It’s generally used to refer to stay-at-home mums who are able to start and sustain their own businesses while raising children. While such a task still sounds like it’s just about impossible to plenty of people, the endless wave of success stories in […]
Archive | November, 2014
“Are you a mother of a young child and the breadwinner in your family? Does your husband/partner work 30 hours or less a week? If you answered yes to these questions, our study at University of Lincoln is for you. The study is looking at parents’ attitudes and the ways in which families organise work […]
Login or create your account
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- 2020 Nominations Are Now Open January 6, 2020
- Ghana setting the example December 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...