I want to share with you, a recent tale from my own experience. It’s really a little about how not going for what you really want, can in reality actually be a means of holding yourself back from making progress in life and business more swiftly. At times we may wonder why we’re not making […]
Archive | January, 2015
I am launching a new programme called ‘Time Management for Women’. I’m offering our WIMUK members a few free places on the first webinar. Free places on this first webinar are limited, so sign up now to register for your place. Use this link to find out more about the session and to register. If […]
Hi Everyone We’re putting together a programme that will teaches how to prepare for and run an online webinar presentation. Can you help with a very short survey?! Would you mind sharing this with your friends and contacts, on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media. Thank you very much in advance. Admin Team […]
Places are limited so don’t delay Find more information on this event through this link https://womeninmanagement.info/events/women-in-the-high-street/
Login or create your account
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- A Taste of EMWA 2019 November 2, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...