Our newest network group is soon to be launched, find our more here Looking forward to seeing you there!
Archive | April, 2015
For those of you who were unable to join us at the Women in the High Street, in Market towns event yesterday evening, we were able to take a few pictures of the event to share with you. Clearly these will not really demonstrate the excellent talk we had from Sara O’Regan, owner and Director […]
We are pleased to be able to announce that the next Horizon Mentoring® programme cohort introduction session will take place on 30th May in Leicester. We are just putting the finishing touching together for our long awaited next introductory session. If you’ve signed up to take part in our Horizon Mentoring® programme, you should have received […]
If you’re on our mailing list, this will not be news to you, because you have already read about this over the past few weeks. However, for anyone whose has not signed up to receive our updates you will not want to miss out on this opportunity if you work or reside in the Leicestershire […]
Login or create your account
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Awards Cerebrates Inspirational Women of the East Midlands October 7, 2018
- Special Royal Representative at EMWA September 6, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]