The campaign against the withdrawal of the proposal to review the EU Directive on Maternity Leave bore fruits. Although the European Commission finally decided in July 2015 to withdraw this proposal, due to the campaign, we were able to obtain from the Commission a commitment to present in 2016 a new initiative reconciling work and family […]
Archive | October, 2015
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #Eva Dalgety #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers #Karen Cureton #Sue Grogan #Susan Gardner @GWFamilyLawyers business Charity coaching Derby Diversity Management East Midlands Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join Leicester Mentoring Networking Nottingham online business Opportunities Personal development Reports Social businesses Star Mentor Strategy The Women's Awards Third Sector Voluntary Sector WiM WiM London women Womens groups
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.