The campaign against the withdrawal of the proposal to review the EU Directive on Maternity Leave bore fruits. Although the European Commission finally decided in July 2015 to withdraw this proposal, due to the campaign, we were able to obtain from the Commission a commitment to present in 2016 a new initiative reconciling work and family […]
Archive | October, 2015
Login or create your account
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers burglary business coaching crime Derby East Midlands equality Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join keeping safe Leicester Mentees Mentor Mentoring Mentors Networking Nottingham online business Patron Personal development Reports safety Star Mentor Surveys theft WiM WiM Award WIM Leicester WiM London women Womens groups
Recent Member Activity
Viewing 1 - 3 of 10 items