CALL FOR ABSTRACTS, PRESENTATIONS & POSTERS Eligible Candidates: Researchers, Graduate Students, Post-Doctoral Researchers, Doctoral Candidates, Business, Health and Social Care Practitioners, Workers in the Community and Volunteers APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 29, 2016 MANUSCRIPT DEADLINE: APRIL 1, 2016 Click on the link below to find out more …
Archive | January, 2016
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #Eva Dalgety #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers #Karen Cureton #Sue Grogan #Susan Gardner @GWFamilyLawyers business Charity coaching Derby Diversity Management East Midlands Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join Leicester Mentoring Networking Nottingham online business Opportunities Personal development Reports Social businesses Star Mentor Strategy The Women's Awards Third Sector Voluntary Sector WiM WiM London women Womens groups
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.