Archive | May, 2017
It easy to nominate. How do I nominate? It’s easy to nominate yourself or someone else. Go to the web page www.emwawards.co.uk Scroll down to see the tabs. You will see a tab for nominations. Choose the category you wish to nominate someone for. Complete the form and Click submit. Note: Be sure to clearly […]
This might be just right for you. Finestripe Productions are currently beginning production on a new factual series for the BBC about the growing number of people in the UK and around the world who are choosing to conceive and raise a baby with a purely platonic partner. We would like to talk in confidence […]
The East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) celebrates the contribution of women across Leicestershire, Rutland, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, and Lincolnshire. The purpose of the awards is to raise the awareness, recognise and reward the hard work and impact of women in society from all cultures, communities, and sectors. Headline Sponsor 2019 EMWA Founder, Sandra Pollock said […]
Login or create your account
- Update on EMWA December 11, 2019
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...