We are using our fabulous photos to continue to raise funds for this years two charities Healing Little Hearts and Equations. For a donation of £5.00 per photo which will go directly our charites you will receive a high-resolution photograph of your choice from you evening. Choose your photo and contact us for further details. […]
Archive | October, 2017
AWARD SUCCESS EMWA 2017
AWARD SUCCESS AS REGION’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN CELEBRATED The prestigious inaugural East Midlands Women’s Awards took place at a glamourous celebration on Friday 10th October 2017 at the Falcon Hotel in the Host Town of Uppingham in Rutland highlighting and rewarding some of the region’s most influential Women. The Awards – the first of its […]
EMWA Awards Evening
Just a few photos from the wonderful EMWA Awards evening in case you missed it. More information on Winners and Runners-up to follow shortly. Congratulations to all. In the meantime, enjoy the show
Nominations Now CLOSED
Nominations for the East Midlands Women’s Awards are now closed. Closing date was Friday 6th October 2017
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.