Law has historically been a very male dominated profession but 2016’s Law Society Report reveals that for the first time ever, there are more women on the Solicitor’s Roll than men. Our infographic takes data from the past five years of Law Society reports to create a visual representation of the continued success of women […]
Archive | January, 2018
Every now and again we receive requests from students to support them in their university studies. We try our best to help by posting their request here and sharing it through our media channels. Please read the request below and help if you can. Thank you. Subject: Dissertation Survey Questionnaire on personality traits of managers and their management […]
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...