Law has historically been a very male dominated profession but 2016’s Law Society Report reveals that for the first time ever, there are more women on the Solicitor’s Roll than men. Our infographic takes data from the past five years of Law Society reports to create a visual representation of the continued success of women […]
Archive | January, 2018
Every now and again we receive requests from students to support them in their university studies. We try our best to help by posting their request here and sharing it through our media channels. Please read the request below and help if you can. Thank you. Subject: Dissertation Survey Questionnaire on personality traits of managers and their management […]
Login or create your account
- Press Release: EAST MIDLANDS WOMENS AWARDS -NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN WITH TWO NEW CATEGORIES February 15, 2019
- Headline Sponsor 2019 February 10, 2019
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]