Over the next one and half years I will be joining other Commissioners to answer this question. My role will involve travelling across the UK and asking questions and exploring how stakeholders such as tenants, the government, local authorities, private companies and not for profit organisations can work together to develop something bigger and better than […]
Archive | March, 2018
It’s time to get your nominations in for the East Midlands Women’s Awards 2018. Nominate yourself, ask someone else to nomination you or nominate an awesome woman who deserves to be recognised. There is also a category for those men who work hard to support women. Don’t put it off, you may forget and then […]
Have you read the latest report on Diversity and Discrimination in the Charitable Sector? If you’ve not read it as yet here is your chance. The report comes from Charity Jobs and makes some very interesting. Discrimination is a serious issue for those people experiencing it directly. However, the results from these surveys also suggest that it […]
Interesting Opportunity – Could it be you! Looking for female CEOs of companies with 10+ staff who might be interested in taking part in a Channel 4 TV programme (you and your staff). Interviews taking place week 19th March. If you’re interested in finding out more complete the form below using subject heading ‘Interesting Opportunity’.
East Midlands Women’s Awards Founder Sandra Pollock was part of a small select group of women in business who met with the Labour Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn to discuss issues around business development as it affects women on International Women’s Day 2018 in the town of Alfreton, Derbyshire. Source: BBC East Midlands Today
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...