Founder of the East Midlands Women’s Awards, Sandra Pollock recently joined Rachel Hargrave of the Awards People on ‘the sofa of success’ for a chat about the Awards. She also spoke about what her own experience of winning awards meant for her, and her business, and why women should enter awards. For more information on […]
Archive | July, 2018
Nominations for the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) were open in May and the calibre of nominees continues to astound us. Building on last year’s success, we are inspired to continue our focus on putting the spotlight on the wonderful contribution women make in our region. The Employment rate for women across the East Midlands […]
We are proud to present the Judges for this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA). Our judges are experienced and successful in their fields, and bring their vast knowledge to EMWA, ensuring that the high standard and quality of decision making we achieved last year is maintained. We proudly present: Kevin Urquhart Kevin Urquhart is Managing […]
Login or create your account
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- A Taste of EMWA 2019 November 2, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...