Founder of the East Midlands Women’s Awards, Sandra Pollock recently joined Rachel Hargrave of the Awards People on ‘the sofa of success’ for a chat about the Awards. She also spoke about what her own experience of winning awards meant for her, and her business, and why women should enter awards. For more information on […]
Archive | July, 2018
KuKu Connect & EMWA
Nominations for the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) were open in May and the calibre of nominees continues to astound us. Building on last year’s success, we are inspired to continue our focus on putting the spotlight on the wonderful contribution women make in our region. The Employment rate for women across the East Midlands […]
EMWA Judges 2018
We are proud to present the Judges for this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA). Our judges are experienced and successful in their fields, and bring their vast knowledge to EMWA, ensuring that the high standard and quality of decision making we achieved last year is maintained. We proudly present: Kevin Urquhart Kevin Urquhart is Managing […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.