We just came across this brilliant site called Invisible Women. It’s worth checking out. It’s good to see that somewhere the statues of women who have made a difference, and where to find them, throughout the nation have been chronicled to honour the female contribution. Although there may be some missing statues, the Invisible Women site makes […]
Archive | August, 2018
The East Midlands Women’s Awards celebrating the most outstanding women in the Region is only a few weeks away. The gala awards presentation and dinner takes place on Friday 28th September 2018, at the prestigious St Martins House Conference Centre in the City, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester. Leicester has been chosen this year as the […]
Login or create your account
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- A Taste of EMWA 2019 November 2, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...