Women in the High Street Thursday March 28th 2019 Hosted in the beautiful Oak Room at The Falcon Hotel – Uppingham Market Place, Uppingham, Rutland LE15 9PY – 7pm to 9pm Achieving in Business and Civic Life Special Guests Dr Sarah Furness PhD – Lord Lieutenant of Rutland Professor Emma Parker – Leicester University Lucy […]
Archive | February, 2019
Press Release: EAST MIDLANDS WOMENS AWARDS -NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN WITH TWO NEW CATEGORIES
Nominations for this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) open on Friday 1st March 2019 with two new categories to celebrate female contribution in the region. The East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) recognizes and celebrates women from all sectors, backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and age, making it the region’s most inclusive event. Furthermore, it acknowledges the […]
Headline Sponsor 2019
We are proud to announce the Headline Sponsors for that the East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 are Glynis Wright & Co. We’re pleased to be working with this award winning and outstanding organisation.
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.