Women in the High Street Thursday March 28th 2019 Hosted in the beautiful Oak Room at The Falcon Hotel – Uppingham Market Place, Uppingham, Rutland LE15 9PY – 7pm to 9pm Achieving in Business and Civic Life Special Guests Dr Sarah Furness PhD – Lord Lieutenant of Rutland Professor Emma Parker – Leicester University Lucy […]
Archive | February, 2019
Nominations for this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) open on Friday 1st March 2019 with two new categories to celebrate female contribution in the region. The East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) recognizes and celebrates women from all sectors, backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and age, making it the region’s most inclusive event. Furthermore, it acknowledges the […]
We are proud to announce the Headline Sponsors for that the East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 are Glynis Wright & Co. We’re pleased to be working with this award winning and outstanding organisation.
Login or create your account
- Update on EMWA December 11, 2019
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...