Have you been to an East Midlands Women’s Awards Information & Networking event? If you haven’t you’re missing out. Hear what some women had to say after taking part. These networking events are popping up all across the East Midlands. The EMWA Information and Networking sessions are designed to give you the opportunity to find […]
Archive | March, 2019
Karen Cureton is Founder of Cureton Consultant and Winner of the EMWA Outstanding Woman In Professional Services Award 2018. Karen recently spoke to Sandra Pollock, Founder of EMWA about the difference winning this award has made to her and to her business. Have you considered making a nomination for the EMWAs? Why not you raise […]
The East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2017 was Glynis Wright. Two years later her company is the Headline Sponsor of the EMWA 2019. Glynis Wright took some time out to speak with EMWA Founder Sandra Pollock about her experience of the Awards and why she decided to sponsor them this year. To […]
Happy International Women’s Day 2019. We’re celebrating women in the East Midlands and everywhere. We salute you and all of the winner of the East Midlands Women’s Awards from the past two years, along with our amazing host Rupal Rajani Nirmala Bhojani Carol Leeming Emma Leech Hallam Emma Diana Beresford Pamela Dalby Sujata Aum Barot Turi King Glynis Wright Glynis Wright & Co Karen Cureton Prof […]
Simply Business says that 72% of women who run their own business say they are in their dream job. The survey also lists the fastest types of business start-ups for men and women. Did you start your business to create your best job or to live your dream? What business did you set up? Has it […]
Nominations for the East Midland Women’s Awards 2019 are now open. It’s free to enter. Help us celebrate the amazing contribution of women from grass roots to the corporate arena. Make a nomination today. There are two new categories for Social Care and Education. Find our more East Midlands Womens Awards
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...