Why values-driven organisations struggle with diversity management? Rachel Gnagniko, Third Sector Diversity Management Strategy Consultant I 6 November 2019 Demographics of voluntary sector employees show a sector 67% Female, 91% White and 44% Lower managerial level. The third sector is the leader in values-driven businesses and social change matters. However, paradoxically it is still lagging behind in terms of […]
Archive | November, 2019
Claire Twells shares her initial response after finding out that she was chosen as Outstanding Female Executive 2019. Claire went on to win the overall Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2019.
It’s great to share the post-event trailer with you from this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019. Click on the image to view. Keep checking back here on or our YouTube channel for more videos are to follow.
Login or create your account
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- 2020 Nominations Are Now Open January 6, 2020
- Ghana setting the example December 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...