It’s good to think that world over things are changing for women, particularly in parts areas we’ve been given to expect that this is not possible. Ghana is setting the trend, taking second globally in creating more female let businesses. Let’s make sure we’re not falling behind the curve both in encouraging the continual growth […]
Archive | December, 2019
Our latest updates If you haven’t yet noticed, there has been a slight change to the Awards. We say slight because the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) has not changed, but we’re branching out to the West Midlands from 1st January 202 and to deferential between the two regions, we now have two separate nomination […]
Login or create your account
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...