WINNER of the East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2018 is Professor Rachel Thomson Professor Thomson is an international researcher and Professor of Materials Engineering at Loughborough University. Professor Thomson has recently become the first female Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. http://www.lboro.ac.uk/news-events/news/2018/september/rachel-thomson-elected-fellow-of-raeng/https://www.raeng.org.uk/news/news-releases/2018/september/50-engineering-leaders-become-fellows-of-the-royal Professor Thomson also won the Outstanding Women in STEM Award 2018. […]
We are pleased to announce the launch of a great new awards event to raise ...
The International Women in Leadership (iWiL) is a project that I have been working ...
At Women In Management we feel it is important to promote the sharing of information ...
Hear what our Mentors and Mentees think about the Horizon Programme. On this page ...
Women In Management events are interesting, lively, informative and contribute to your personal and professional ...
The East Midlands’ most inspirational women have been celebrated in a glittering awards dinner in Leicester, held at the city’s St Martin’s House with special guests including Her Majesty’s Lord Lieutenant of Leicestershire, Michael Kapur, Esq OBE. The East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) – now in its second year – recognizes and celebrates women from […]
I am delighted to share the news a special Royal Representative. In attendance at this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) of Michael Kapur Esq OBE, Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Leicestershire. In addition, we will be raising funds to support two charities: Me&De and Healing Little Hearts. There will be Raffle with some amazing prizes, […]
We just came across this brilliant site called Invisible Women. It’s worth checking out. It’s good to see that somewhere the statues of women who have made a difference, and where to find them, throughout the nation have been chronicled to honour the female contribution. Although there may be some missing statues, the Invisible Women site makes […]
The East Midlands Women’s Awards celebrating the most outstanding women in the Region is only a few weeks away. The gala awards presentation and dinner takes place on Friday 28th September 2018, at the prestigious St Martins House Conference Centre in the City, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester. Leicester has been chosen this year as the […]
Founder of the East Midlands Women’s Awards, Sandra Pollock recently joined Rachel Hargrave of the Awards People on ‘the sofa of success’ for a chat about the Awards. She also spoke about what her own experience of winning awards meant for her, and her business, and why women should enter awards. For more information on […]
Login or create your account
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Awards Cerebrates Inspirational Women of the East Midlands October 7, 2018
- Special Royal Representative at EMWA September 6, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Just a little reminder of a couple things:
1. You can apply to write articles for the site or post your thoughts, findings on the site, as long and it’s not spam, abusive or offensive in any way.
2. Any articles that are found to be offensive will be removed and frequent of offenders banned. I’m we will not be called upon to do…[Read more]