Women: managing in business, career and life
Women In Management is an independent network which supports the aspiration of women of all ages; providing opportunities to lead, to learn and to make a difference where ever you are.
Our Community is made up of individuals who are passionate about encouraging and developing the skills, knowledge and experience of girls and women. Our members are female, male, all ages, cultures, ethnicity, religions, gender or sexual orientation – our focus is entire on women’s development.
We believe that where ever you are right now you in your life you have something to share with others; we are here to create opportunities to help you do this in a variety of ways.
In addition Women In Management offers our members support in:
- Business development and start up;
- Horizon Mentoring® programme, which provides support from others who have experience to share in business, career and life in general;
- The exchange of ideas, good practice and impartial practical advice;
- Pathways to Success™ – training through webinars, online events, seminars and discussions, as well as face to face events;
- CPD Certification for some of our events and training programmes, where we work with some of our partners and sponsors;
- The opportunity to volunteer, lead on some of our project and develop skills in areas, which can be used all areas of one’s life and career;
- The opportunity to meet like-minded people, to develop contacts and associations.
Our promise to you:
The outcomes of your involvement with us will be:
- You will have developed a greater level of knowledge, skills and ability;
- You will have greater confidence in business, at work/career and ambition and your social interactions;
- You will have moved further ahead in achieving your personal goals and your potential.
We are continually developing our offer and benefits for our members. You can find out more about what our members are doing, through our group discussions, forums, events and programmes by exploring the pages of our website.
What to do next?
- Sign up to our free online membership,
- Complete your profile and begin to share about yourself,
- Let us know what you are able to offer and what support you’d like from us;
- Register as a mentor or mentee through this link https://womeninmanagement.info/horizon-mentoring-programme/
- Offer to take part as a panelist or speaker at one of our online events (webinars) or other events, seminar and conferences through this link https://womeninmanagement.info/contact-us/
Women In Management Executive Team