Do you know how much women get paid for the millions of hours work they do for the family each year? Some people might say its family work so why should women be paid for it? A report released by Oxfam earlier this year put the spotlight on the link between global inequalities and an […]
Well, it’s been a very busy start of 2020 and its only the third week. If you’ve been following the activities taking place over the past three years with the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) you will know what a tremendous amount of growth has taken place. We’ve been looking back at our stats and […]
Nomination for the East Midlands Women’s Awards are now open. Find out why it’s important that you get your nominations in early and hear how we’re branching further out into the wider Midlands.
It’s good to think that world over things are changing for women, particularly in parts areas we’ve been given to expect that this is not possible. Ghana is setting the trend, taking second globally in creating more female let businesses. Let’s make sure we’re not falling behind the curve both in encouraging the continual growth […]
Our latest updates If you haven’t yet noticed, there has been a slight change to the Awards. We say slight because the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) has not changed, but we’re branching out to the West Midlands from 1st January 202 and to deferential between the two regions, we now have two separate nomination […]
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...