There were 28 people in attendance at our induction day to launch the pilot for our programme. We were able to squeeze in 12 pairs (Mentors/Mentees) having originally agreed on a pilot of 10 pairs. Attendees came from far and wide bringing with them a mix of skills, talents, knowledge and career levels. All have a keen interest in […]
Although there has been progress made over the past decade which as seen an increase in the numbers of women moving further up the corporate ladder to boardroom positions, many would agree that there is still more to be done. Recent reports continue to outline the inequality in gender pay and board room positions. Even […]
Things are getting busier here in the East Midlands and we have a few events coming up over the next couple months. We are looking for people to do some short right ups on the events they attend. So if you’d like to come along and then put pen to paper to briefly feedback on […]
Women In Management events are interesting, lively, informative and contribute to your personal and professional development. Come along and see what all the talk is about. Check out our list of events taking place all across the UK.
Each time I clean our bathroom, in particular under the basin itself, I am reminded of an interesting conversation I had with one of my Business clients by the name of Keith. I can’t remember exactly what point we were discussing at the time, but it was around the different prospective that women bring to […]
Welcome to the London Region’s area on our website. This is a specific area where all WiM London members can link up, ask questions, sharing information. Come on, get involved. Make London shine.
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...