Keep up with what our members have to say by following our Activity log page. You can use your profile to share tips, information, videos, links or any other thoughts you have. Have a look now!
Author Archive | Sandra Pollock
Hope you are well. Debenhams Leicester invite you to our “PINK LETTER DAY” in aid of, Breast cancer NOW, On Thursday 1st October 2015, 6.30pm – 10.00pm. Tickets are £5 per person. a packed evening of fun including: A fashion show highlighting the latest trends for Autumn 2015 Cosmetic demonstrations (for a £2 donation to the […]
An Exposition of Local Business Crafts, Skills & Knowledge Thursday July 2nd 10am – 5pm Quilting – Spinning – Brewing – Clock Repair – Artists Crochet – Needlefelt – Cacti Beer and Cider Tasting Furniture Restoration – Hair Cutting – Planting Jewellery Making – Luxury Holidays – Cruising Official Launch of the Uppingham Bag £500 […]
Our newest network group is soon to be launched, find our more here Looking forward to seeing you there!
For those of you who were unable to join us at the Women in the High Street, in Market towns event yesterday evening, we were able to take a few pictures of the event to share with you. Clearly these will not really demonstrate the excellent talk we had from Sara O’Regan, owner and Director […]
If you’re on our mailing list, this will not be news to you, because you have already read about this over the past few weeks. However, for anyone whose has not signed up to receive our updates you will not want to miss out on this opportunity if you work or reside in the Leicestershire […]
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...