Over the next one and half years I will be joining other Commissioners to answer this question. My role will involve travelling across the UK and asking questions and exploring how stakeholders such as tenants, the government, local authorities, private companies and not for profit organisations can work together to develop something bigger and better than […]
Author Archive | Sonia Thompson
If you’re still struggling, with the idea of volunteer rights just imagine instead of volunteering, you’ve asked someone to make you a cake. You say, “Hey, would you like to make me a cake for our bake sale?” and they go, “Oh yes, I would LOVE to make a cake for the cause! Thank you for […]
“Are you a mother of a young child and the breadwinner in your family? Does your husband/partner work 30 hours or less a week? If you answered yes to these questions, our study at University of Lincoln is for you. The study is looking at parents’ attitudes and the ways in which families organise work […]
Login or create your account
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Awards Cerebrates Inspirational Women of the East Midlands October 7, 2018
- Special Royal Representative at EMWA September 6, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]