Uppingham is acknowledging the success of its female community champions to mark International Women’s Day on March 8th 2021. Patron of the national ‘Women in Management’ organisation Ron Simpson BEM said, “Both Uppingham and Rutland are very fortunate to have so many talented women in key community leadership roles. They set a fine example to […]
Author Archive | Admin Team
Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE Sandra Pollock Founder of the Women’s Awards was among those named on the Queens Honours List 2021. Sandra has been awarded an OBE for services to Equality. Those who know Sandra well will know of her many years of tireless work in this area, not only on behalf of women, […]
We are so proud of our Winners as we know you are as well. Here is another opportunity to get their winning responses. You can click on the image to make it bigger and you also click on each image of our Winners, within the document, to hear what they had to say on the […]
Do you know how much women get paid for the millions of hours work they do for the family each year? Some people might say its family work so why should women be paid for it? A report released by Oxfam earlier this year put the spotlight on the link between global inequalities and an […]
Well, it’s been a very busy start of 2020 and its only the third week. If you’ve been following the activities taking place over the past three years with the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) you will know what a tremendous amount of growth has taken place. We’ve been looking back at our stats and […]
Login or create your account
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...