Founder of the East Midlands Women's Awards, Sandra Pollock recently joined Rachel Hargrave of the Awards People on 'the sofa of success' for a chat about the Awards. She also spoke about what her own experience of winning awards meant for her, and her business, and why women should enter awards. For more information on the East Midlands Women's Awards (EMWA) visit More on East Midlands Women's Awards
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Login or create your account
- Awards for East Midlands Most Inspiring Women August 10, 2018
- EMWA & The Awards People July 19, 2018
- KuKu Connect & EMWA July 13, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]