Interesting Opportunity – Could it be you! Looking for female CEOs of companies with 10+ staff who might be interested in taking part in a Channel 4 TV programme (you and your staff). Interviews taking place week 19th March. If you’re interested in finding out more complete the form below using subject heading ‘Interesting Opportunity’.
Women in Top Leadership Positions Females in Top Leadership Positions Around the World The topic of gender equality in leadership roles such as C-suite positions (CEO, CFO, COO etc.) and board-level involvement is important, and many efforts have been made to progress in this area. Here at Market Inspector, we created a map showcasing the percentage of […]
We are pleased to announce the launch of a great new awards event to raise the profile of our East Midlands heroines. Now those amongst you who attend local business events on a regular basis might ask ‘What sector can we possibly have left to recognise?’ A fair point since it does sometimes feel that […]
Here in the UK, we may well be facing Brexit, but the work for equality between the genders in the workplace still goes on in Europe as they make changes to improve work-life balance for both parents. Here is the latest European Commission Press Release Delivering on the European Pillar of Social Rights – Commission adopts […]
I am a final year International Business Management student at Leeds University Business School and I am currently conducting research for my dissertation project. My project is about gender and leadership and I am conducting My project is about gender and leadership and I am conducting 30 minute interviews (over the phone or in person) […]
Login or create your account
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Awards Cerebrates Inspirational Women of the East Midlands October 7, 2018
- Special Royal Representative at EMWA September 6, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]